How do we create our desired impact?
- Provide professional development opportunities (online and in person).
- Facilitate one-on-one and group mentoring opportunities with strong matches.
- Create opportunities for people to connect and collaborate for peer support, job opportunities, and sharing experiences.
- Increase access to AFP resources (scholarships, collegiate chapters, etc.) to develop the pipeline to future fundraising professionals.
WHAT ARE WE CREATING IN THE WORLD THAT HELPS LEAD TO OUR DESIRED IMPACT?
- Development professionals in the Triangle are skilled, ethical, professionally satisfied, and highly effective.
- A strong diverse, collaborative network of development professionals in the Triangle.
WHAT IS OUR LONG-TERM GOAL?
- Public sector organizations in the Triangle have all the resources they need to address the challenges in our community.
HOW WE DO OUR WORK:
- Two-way communication with members to understand their needs and better engage them in the work of the chapter.
- With an expanded view of our community.
- Putting on quality programs that serve member and community needs.
- Creating a customized membership experience so each member finds value.
- Strengthening the two-way connection with AFP Global.