- Involving your team in the planning process
- Aligning the grant application with your strategic plan
- Need – The problem/opportunity
- Solution – How your program will address the problem/opportunity
- Program budget
- Your team’s qualifications to deliver the program
- Desired outcome/s – measurement/evaluation
- Donor stewardship
- Reporting – actual outcomes
The course offers you a practical “taste” of real-world grant writing scenarios and will feature several interactive breakout exercises for participants to learn from others’ experiences. Participants are encouraged to complete a pre-event survey that will be sent upon registration on problem areas of grant writing.
Laura M. Ridgeway, CFRE, has over 20 years of nonprofit and community leadership experience. Her areas of specialty are community collaboration, fundraising, grant writing, Board development, and strategic planning. Ridgeway is Chief Operating Officer (COO) of the NC Dental Society Foundation, which provides education, prevention, and treatment of adults and children from underserved households through free dental clinic settings. She earned her Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE), the top globally recognized credential for development professionals, and serves on the Board of Directors of Association of Fundraising Professionals – Triangle Chapter.
Date: April 14, 2021
Time: 2:00 – 4:00 PM
Location: Virtual via Zoom
Cost: $40.00 for AFP Triangle members; $75.00 for non-members