This 1-day course will help you stop the churn! It focuses on developing a donor retention plan based on research into what really works. Learn to track overall gains and losses in donors and gifts and use that information to develop better cultivation and retention strategies.
Applicable for 6 CFRE continuing education credits.
Instructors: Eshe Hamme; Jalisha Pone, MPA, CFRM; P. Kevin Williamson; Diana Fenves; Susan C. Ross.
• Why Organizations Lose Donors and Money
• How Keeping Donors Increases Fundraising Success
• Measuring the Effectiveness of Your Fundraising Efforts
• Developing a Successful Donor Retention Plan
• Review and Apply What You’ve Learned
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2020
Time: 9am – 4:30 pm ET
Location: Virtual via Zoom
Cost: $75 for AFP Triangle Chapter Members
$140 for AFP Triangle Chapter Non-Members