Raleigh Rescue Mission is undertaking a capital campaign to build a new center, for the women and children in Wake County that are experiencing homelessness, on land it already owns in Knightdale, N.C. Campaign planning is underway, and the Campaign Coordinator, a full-time contract position, will report to the Chief Philanthropy Officer. Successful candidates will be well-organized and have strong interpersonal skills and computer skills. Raleigh Rescue Mission is a faith based organization, staff members must be comfortable upholding the purpose and mission of the organization.
• Working with the Chief Philanthropy Officer, coordinate all activities of the board, volunteers, staff and others as they relate to campaign planning and implementation.
• Working with the Chief Philanthropy Officer, schedule and coordinate all campaign meetings, working committees, cultivation events, and any other meetings and events related to the campaign.
• Prepare/coordinate all campaign materials and correspondences: files; lists; meeting notifications, agendas, minutes, and other follow-up materials promised at the meetings; prospect and donor research, records, acknowledgements, and reports.
• Conduct prospect research to compile profile information on individual, corporate, foundation and other prospects.
• Maintain and update a campaign calendar of scheduled activities and send weekly reports to key individuals and consultants.
• Record and transcribe notes of all significant campaign-related communications, including both meetings and telephone calls between volunteer leaders, board members, and others.
• Organize and maintain thorough and accurate computer and hard copy filing systems for all Mission campaign activities.
• Develop and collect campaign-related materials including online research, queries, newspaper articles on potential donors, etc.
• Prepare/coordinate all campaign materials for meetings, proposals, reports, focus groups, etc.
• Serve as liaison between campaign counsel, campaign leadership and Mission staff.
Perform the above and any other duties necessary for effective and efficient campaign planning, management, and implementation.
Salary Range: $50,000 to $55,000.
Capital Development Services is assisting Raleigh Rescue Mission with this search. Applicants must provide a cover letter and resume. For additional information please contact Jen Tozier at firstname.lastname@example.org