Digital Marketing Coordinator
Part-Time 20 Hrs. per week
Hybrid, in-office/work-from-home schedule
Inter-Faith Food Shuttle envisions a hunger-free community. We feed our neighbors, teach self-sufficiency, grow healthy food, and cultivate innovative approaches to end hunger. As a member of Feeding America, the Food Shuttle distributes over 8 million pounds of food per year, 26% of which is fresh produce. From Senior Grocery Bags, Backpack Buddies, and School Pantries; to Community Health Education and Mobile Markets; Catering and Culinary Job Training, and Community Gardening and a 14-Acre Farm; we go directly to the point of need to empower people and overcome the burden of hunger.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator reporting to the Communications Manager is responsible for the development and management of Inter-Faith Food Shuttle’s public digital presence to increase online awareness, visibility, and online fundraising in collaboration with the development team. The Digital Marketing Coordinator manages social media strategy as well as the design and production of digital communications. The Digital Marketing Coordinator also manages a variety of interactive media components as well as provides key digital media and online support under the direction of the Communications Manager. This role will work on a hybrid, in-office/work-from-home schedule
Pay Rate Range: $20-$25 per hour Based on Experience
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overall Strategy
- Support the execution of an effective communications plan in support of donor development strategies to increase revenue, engagement, and awareness of Inter-Faith Food Shuttle.
- Implement paid and free digital media strategies (Google Grant, Google Ads, and Boosted Ads) in coordination with the Communications Manager and Digital Marketing provider (Angel Oak Creative).
- Support the creation for digital marketing elements such as landing pages, photos, and videos.
- Edit content and create the layout of email appeals and other donor communications to increase readership, engagement, and fundraising revenue.
- Oversee the creation and management of campaign donation pages and peer-to-peer fundraising pages in coordination with the Communications Manager and Database Analyst.
- Support Communications Manager in website updates and optimizations such as campaign pop-ups and event calendar additions, as needed.
- Support Food Shuttle digital media events.
- Social Media
- Create a social media calendar for all platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube), in coordination with the Food Shuttle’s overall communication plan.
- Maintain ongoing content management of social media posts and events, ensuring a consistent “voice” and alignment with current Food Shuttle campaigns and initiatives.
- Monitor social media and digital marketing trends, test emerging platforms, and explore new strategies that will enhance the presence of the Food Shuttle to reach new audiences.
- Respond to and support live social media coverage for Food Shuttle activities such as events, check presentations, and press conferences.
- Track social media metrics for monthly and annual reporting.
- A 4-year degree or combination of a two-year degree and applicable certifications and demonstrated digital marketing and social media experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven success using social media and digital platforms.
- Experience using digital marketing tools such as Constant Contact, Canva, Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office Suite, and peer-to-peer fundraising donation pages.
- A background with nonprofit organizations is a plus.
- Experience with SEO and Google Analytics is a plus.
- Must be detail-oriented and a self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to set priorities, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to work in office and remote.
Mission-Focused: Demonstrates a commitment to Inter-Faith Food Shuttle’s mission through work and action. Is committed to keeping people facing hunger at the center of our work and strives to translate this commitment into action on a daily basis. Willing to advocate for people facing hunger and serve as an ambassador for the Inter-Faith Food Shuttle inside and outside of work.
Embraces Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion: Demonstrates a personal commitment to valuing different backgrounds and life experiences through word and action. Takes personal actions to build an inclusive culture that ensures everyone can fully contribute based on their unique talents, skills, and perspectives and feels welcomed and valued. Commits to driving equitable solutions to address root cause issues by incorporating an equity framework in their daily work. Committed to continuous personal EDI development.
Creative Thinking: Generates new ideas and concepts that add value to the organization, team, and external partners. Uses inventiveness, resourcefulness, and flexibility to think outside the box to go beyond existing knowledge.
Fostering Teamwork: As a team member, the ability and desire to work cooperatively with others on the team; listen and responds constructively to other team members’ ideas. Provides assistance, information, or other support to others, to build or maintain relationships with them.
Customer Orientation: The ability to demonstrate concern for satisfying one’s external and internal customers.
Flexibility: The ability to be open to different and new ways of doing things; willingness to modify one’s preferred way of doing things.
Thoroughness: Ensures that one’s own and others’ work and information are complete and accurate; carefully preparing for meetings and presentations. Sets up procedures to ensure the quality of work (e.g., reports); monitors the quality of work, and verifies the information.
Professional office environment, working at a computer, and use of technology. Ability to work occasional nights and weekends.
Ability to sit and stand for lengthy periods of time as part of normal professional office routine.
Please send your resume and cover letter to recruiter@FoodShuttle.org
Inter-Faith Food Shuttle is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to build a team of individuals from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences.