Corporate Partnerships Manager
Hybrid, in-office/work-from-home schedule
Inter-Faith Food Shuttle envisions a hunger-free community. We feed our neighbors, teach self-sufficiency, grow healthy food, and cultivate innovative approaches to end hunger. As a member of Feeding America, the Food Shuttle distributes over 8 million pounds of food per year, 26% of which is fresh produce. From Senior Grocery Bags, Backpack Buddies, and School Pantries; to Community Health Education and Mobile Markets; Catering and Culinary Job Training, and Community Gardening and a 14-Acre Farm; we go directly to the point of need to empower people and overcome the burden of hunger.
The Corporate Partnerships Manager is responsible for securing funding and management of corporate relationships with an assigned portfolio of Inter-Faith Food Shuttle corporate, business, and community partners. The manager is responsible for meeting or exceeding personal revenue goals, including engaging new partners, and expanding existing relationships, and for the overall stewardship of their assigned accounts. This role will work on a hybrid work-from-home schedule with an average of 2-3 days in the office.
Salary Range: $52,000- $54,000
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Corporate Relations Management
- Serves as lead relationship manager for assigned portfolio of corporate, business, and community funders. Develops strategies for approaching each corporation, business, or community funder based on Inter-Faith Food Shuttle’s priorities and needs. Focus on securing funding for priorities that include capital, programmatic, general operations funding, and sponsorships.
- Solicits donations from assigned accounts. Responsible for meeting annual, personal fundraising targets in support of department fundraising and operating goals.
- Stewards existing relationships and expands new corporate partners through research, identification, cultivation, and stewardship.
- Works collaboratively with the VP of Advancement, Grants Administrator, and Program staff to develop engagement opportunities aligned with the Food Shuttle’s external partners’ strategic goals.
- Prepare and present letters of inquiry, competitive proposals, and collaborate with Grants Administrator on funding applications aligned with organization’s strategic objectives.
- Collaborates with finance dept. and database specialist to manage funder invoicing, communicate notice of funding, and ensure proper financial documents are timely provided.
- Closely monitor stewardship activities for corporate partners and support foundation and individual stewardship communication activities.
- Ensure requests and stewardship plans and budget goals are met and are timely, and accurately recorded in DonorPerfect along with relevant communications.
- Coordinate with Volunteer Services to foster corporate volunteers to increase engagement and support.
- Manage Feeding America corporate partnerships and initiatives; coordinate with Communication Manager, and development staff to promote strategically and leverage such to benefit Inter-Faith Food Shuttle.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in partnership management with proven results including the evolution and growth of strategic engagements.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred, or equivalent relevant experience in corporate or business relations management.
- Experience facilitating collaboration with different levels of leadership and teams with partners, navigating the complexity of both small businesses and large corporations understanding the objectives of multiple stakeholders.
- Proven ability to work independently and set strategy and influence across cross-functional teams to drive execution and results.
- Proven ability to demonstrate and model best practices in partnership management.
- Experience with strategic planning, revenue projection, and group facilitation.
- Ability to navigate complex internal and external processes and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to clearly articulate ideas and feedback in a constructive way.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite and presentation skills.
- Experience with donor management software, DonorPerfect a plus, but not required.
Mission-Focused: Demonstrates a commitment to Inter-Faith Food Shuttle’s mission through work and action. Is committed to keeping people facing hunger at the center of our work and strives to translate this commitment into action on a daily basis. Willing to advocate for people facing hunger and serve as an ambassador for the Inter-Faith Food Shuttle inside and outside of work.
Embraces Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion: Demonstrates a personal commitment to valuing different backgrounds and life experiences through word and action. Takes personal actions to build an inclusive culture that ensures everyone can fully contribute based on their unique talents, skills, and perspectives and feels welcomed and valued. Commits to driving equitable solutions to address root cause issues by incorporating an equity framework in their daily work. Committed to continuous personal EDI development.
Analytical Thinking: The ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
Fostering Teamwork: As a team member, the ability and desire to work cooperatively with others on the team; listen and responds constructively to other team members’ ideas. Provides assistance, information, or other support to others, to build or maintain relationships with them.
Customer Orientation: The ability to demonstrate concern for satisfying one’s external and internal customers.
Flexibility: The ability to be open to different and new ways of doing things; willingness to modify one’s preferred way of doing things.
Thoroughness: Ensures that one’s own and others’ work and information are complete and accurate; carefully preparing for meetings and presentations. Sets up procedures to ensure the quality of work (e.g., reports); monitors the quality of work, and verifies the information.
Professional office work environment. Ability to work occasional nights and weekends.
Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
Please send your resume and cover letter to recruiter@FoodShuttle.org
Inter-Faith Food Shuttle is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to build a team of individuals from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences.