You are passionate about helping nonprofit organizations drive funding to achieve their missions. You want to be a part of creating something new, to experiment, and to drive growth. You’re self-motivated and work independently, and you enjoy collaborating with and contributing to the success of a team. You’re looking for a role that applies your effective business development skills and experience to help nonprofit organizations make a real, measurable difference in the world.
If that sounds like you, we at Convergent Nonprofit Solutions can’t wait to talk with you.
Convergent Nonprofit Solutions is one of the nation’s premier nonprofit fundraising consulting and campaign management firms. Our core focus is leading good nonprofits to secure funding that improves their outcomes, and we are pursuing a mission by 2030 to improve every community we engage by helping 2,030 nonprofits achieve their goals through outcomes-based fundraising. Three factors make us unique: 1) We maximize fundraising results by employing an outcomes-based/ROI approach; 2) We minimize the burden on board, staff and volunteers by providing hands-on campaign management and making professional asks; and 3) We ensure the right to ask through our proven process to help clients earn Asking RightsTM. The end result: more funding, more often.
Convergent is looking for a Sales Officer to identify and engage prospective clients. In addition to lead generation across all lines of business, the Sales Officer will facilitate the sales process for a newly developed line of consulting services, designed to enhance the path to success for future funding initiatives. This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral part of a newly formed division and drive overall firm growth.
The ideal candidate will:
- Align with Convergent’s Core Values: 1) Find the solution, 2) Do the right thing, 3) Love what you do, 4) Go above and beyond, and 5) Put people first
- Possess a thorough understanding of nonprofit funding strategies and the organizational capacity to support them
- Demonstrate a proven track record of personal fundraising success and fundraising team management experience
- Demonstrate new client acquisition and business development experience and the ability to articulate a clearly defined sales process
- Excel in promoting a positive culture across the firm, collaborating closely with team members who live and work remotely across the country
- Work from home, be a self-starter, and motivate others to do the same,
- Be comfortable holding team members accountable, including company owners
- Have a well-established track record of meeting revenue goals, deadlines, schedules and key performance indicators
Essential Responsibilities include:
- Generating a minimum of 50 qualified client leads across all lines of business by 12/31/21
- Continuing to develop and refining the Asking RightsTM line of consulting services, working closely with Convergent Principal Tom Ralser
- Implementing and facilitating a sales system to engage clients that includes proposal development, pitches, and closing sales for Asking Rights clients
- Qualifying and referring qualified client leads to Convergent’s campaign services division
The requirements of the position:
- Four-year degree
- Five years of relevant experience, with increased responsibility over time
- Must be able to travel
- The ideal candidate will be located in the southeast US
Qualified and interested candidates should send their resume with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to visit our website (www.convergentnonprofit.com) to learn more about our company and process.
Convergent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer