I hope you were with us during our most recent breakfast meeting on April 14 when our board’s Triple A attitude– Ask, Answer, Act—was explained. I referenced the member survey we sent out last year where we asked for your thoughts about our work and how we could better serve you, our members. You told us the learning opportunities you wanted and needed, our areas of excellence, and the areas needing improvement. And we enthusiastically answered by bringing you a slate of program offerings and learning opportunities, grateful for your recommendations.
Here are a few of the changes that we have implemented:
- Breakfast Meetings have been streamlined to three dynamic events– April, May, and September. Topics are in direct response to your requests.
- We changed the venue to make the location as mutually convenient for the whole of our membership.
- We have just launched our wonderful new website to ensure that the information we provide is fresh, current, and easy to access. Be sure to check it out and let us know what you think.
- We have ramped our social media activity to stay on top of current trends and give you real-time updates.
- And, there is much more but I must save some for my next update.
This year, the Triple A attitude remains. We are here to serve you, our membership. Tell us what you want– you are not a shy group, and we want to build a stronger relationship with each of you. After all, we all know the importance of relationship building to our continued success. Thank you for your engagement and for believing in our work.