Thank you for your interest in the Association of Fundraising Professionals and the Triangle Chapter. This fast-growing Chapter has been recognized by the International AFP organization for membership growth, programming, professional development and diversity initiatives.
Becoming a member of AFP not only comes with personal and professional benefits, but it demonstrates to your staff, volunteers and donors that your dedication to practicing effective and ethical fundraising.
Your membership offers you many different opportunities to grow your professional skills and network including:
- Discount on monthly breakfast or lunch meetings where well-known industry speakers present current topics relating to the profession and answer your questions.
- Discount on annual North Carolina Philanthropy Conference.
- Mentoring Partnerships and Mentoring Express – Please see Mentoring for more information.
- New Member Social held in Spring and Fall for all new members to network and become more involved in the Chapter.
- Audio conferences on various fundraising topics
- Discount on National Philanthropy Day Celebration
- Local Job Postings Discounts
- Discounts on First Course, CFRE Review Course and the International AFP Conference
- AFP Code of Ethics
- AFP Donor Bill of Rights
- Exclusive AFP Triangle Membership Directory
- Network of professionals to call on when questions arise with your development position
- Access to International staff and resources including sample documents
We invite you to attend a breakfast or lunch meeting at a reduced guest fee to try us out. You will continue to receive discounted rates once you become a member of AFP.