Christian Library International (CLI) seeks a highly compassionate, energetic development professional to build a comprehensive development program for a growing Christian-based
As a prison ministry that began in 1996 and now serves over 1,500 prisons, CLI exists to glorify God by leading inmates to a meaningful relationship with Jesus Christ. This is achieved by
providing God’s word through books, Bibles, Bible studies, CDs, DVDS and tracts. Volunteers connect with inmates by letter and minister to them through the CLI Leadership Bible study and
the Disciple of Christ Study.
The Director of Development is responsible for designing a comprehensive development plan that will continue the annual growth trajectory of the development program. Reporting to the
Executive Director, the Development Director will be responsible for major donor development, driving the annual fund process, and coordinating annual fundraising banquets currently held in
Raleigh, Charlotte, and Atlanta. A sample of duties and responsibilities are:
• Create and implement a development plan and strategy with an emphasis on unrestricted funds.
• Develop and grow a donor pipeline of support through proactive moves management strategies that lead to direct asks.
• Develop and execute a prospect strategy to acquire future donors, volunteer leaders and supportive church communities.
• Manage and direct the annual banquet, which includes identifying and securing volunteers and table sponsors.
• Manage and execute appeal solicitations via mail, email and social media.
• Prepare grant proposals for submission to corporate, family, and private foundations.
For complete information and to apply, upload a cover letter, resume, references, and salary requirements to armstrongmcguire.com/apply.