ALTRU 2017 provides an excellent opportunity for nonprofit development professionals of all levels to learn more about the resources available to the field, make connections with influential individuals and institutions, and sharpen and develop your skills as a nonprofit development professional. This event features a philanthropy resource fair, timed roundtable conversations, exclusive discounts and prizes, and more!
The gathering place for all good things in RDU.
Registration is now closed.
Cost: $25 Members / First-time attendees*
*A first-time attendee is defined as a person who has never attended an AFP Triangle program or event before.
Featuring: Philanthropy Resource Fair | Timed Roundtable Conversations | Networking
Perfect For: Philanthropy Professionals (of all levels) | Funders | Job Seekers | Hiring Professionals | New to the Area
Note: This event is growing by the day. Sign up for our e-newsletter (see below) to get the latest on our evolving partner and topic list, exclusive discounts, and prizes.
· Amy Daniels, Rex Healthcare Foundation
· Ben Farrell, Custom Benefit Auctions
· Clare Jordan, CapDev
· Emily Hill, Girl Scouts – NC Coastal Pines
· George Marut, Ronald McDonald House of Chapel Hill
· Libby Richards, Triangle Community Foundation
· Lindsay Hollandsworth, John William Pope Foundation
· LisaCaitlin Hess, Moss and Ross
· MaryBeth Carpenter, Greater Gifts Consulting
· Nancy Love, Duke Nonprofit Management Program
· Tracey Temne, Duke University
· AFP Triangle
· Brier Creek Country Club
· Crouch & Associates
· Custom Benefit Auctions
· Duke Nonprofit Management Program
· Eno River Consulting
· Greater Gifts Consulting
· NCSU Institute for Nonprofits
· Philanthropy North Carolina
· John William Pope Foundation