Data Integrity Manager
The Data Integrity Manager will utilize information technology systems, methods, and vendors to plan, implement, and coordinate an aggressive data integrity program that will focus on maintaining accurate constituency data records. This position will also provide reporting support and the supervision of student workers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Establish, coordinate and maintain data integrity procedures, processes and policies that efficiently enhance data integrity. Stay abreast of peer data integrity processes and methods; and technology tools.
- Proactively identify methods and approaches for improving the quality of the information.
- Ensure database consistency, accuracy, and quality through the design and review of audit trails and reports.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to enhance overall records quality by identifying and cultivating cross-campus opportunities to offer services and bridge data silos.
- Solves problems associated with data integrity and consistency.
- Runs quarterly NCOA process.
- Provide first line of technical support to Advancement Office. Collaborate with Information Technology Department regarding running and testing records interfaces to other College’s systems.
- Effectively supports the migration of legacy data (in spreadsheets and databases) into the systems
- Train and educate appropriate staff in Data Standards; communicate data integrity standards to those who update data.
- Ensure and facilitate communication and collaboration amongst diverse groups. Serve as contributing member of the college’s Key Users group and keep them informed of data integrity issues.
- Serve as liaison to other departments requesting advancement database information.
- Develop database reports and queries that will provide information as required by development staff in the cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of donors.
- Supervise student workers.
- Serve as backup for the gift and record management specialist.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Work experience developing, implementing and documenting processes/procedures.
- Data management experience.
- Good judgment, discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Intermediate to mastery level experience with MS Office Suite, including Access.
- Experience with integrated database technology, SQL, PLSQL, Oracle reports and/or other reporting tools desired.
- Proficiency in report writing and customization.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems.
- Ability to interface with and present to internal clients.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent logical skills.
- Thorough work ethic with attention to detail.
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
- Ability to research and resolve data problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree with three to five years of appropriate combination of education and direct experience.
- Previous experience implementing new systems strongly desired.
- Experience with CRM systems.
- Enthusiasm for working in a higher education setting.
Follow this link to apply online: